Welcome To Blanchardstown C.I.L.
Part of a Nationwide group of disability organisations with the Disability Federation of Ireland.
What Is Independent Living
“Independent Living is about having the freedom to have the same choices that everyone else has in housing, transportation, education and employment. Independent living is about choosing what aspects of social, economic and political life people want to participate in.Independent living is about having control over your life, to have a family, to get a job, to participate socially and to realise your goals and dreams.“
Options, Rights, Empowerment, Independent.
BCIL is a not for profit company
For many disabled people, Independent Living can best be achieved by the employment of Personal Assistants.
Independent Living is not just about daily living. It is about self-determination, control, choice and the real freedom to make decisions Independent.
Blanchardstown CIL is part of a nationwide group of disability organisations of Ireland
Our Top Services
We transfer people with disabilities to appointments.
We provide a home support to local people with disabilities.
We will be happy to see you, as guest in our show.
We would like to welcome you to our community garden.
CALL TO ACTION
Please give what you can and help people in need in your community.
- International Day of Persons With DisabilitiesThe annual observance of the International Day of Disabled Persons on 3rd December was proclaimed in 1992, by the United Nations General Assembly resolution 47/3. …
- The Employment Scheme provides support to over a thousand individuals with disabilitiesMore than 1,000 people with disabilities were supported on the pathway to employment through the Ability to Work Fund over the past three years. The …
- UNLOCKING BCIL: OPEN DAY FOR SERVICE INSIGHTS We are thrilled to welcome you to BCIL’s upcoming OPEN DAY Event, scheduled for November 15th, from 11:00 a.m- 4 p.m at Parkside House, Floor …
- The Board of Director Ledha( League for the rights of people with disabilities) highlited the importance of their work with BCIl as they are the voice of persons with disabilities in MilanoThe LEDHA works to protect the rights of individuals with disabilities. It also offers information and legal advice, and it acts as an intermediary between …
The Board of Director Ledha( League for the rights of people with disabilities) highlited the importance of their work with BCIl as they are the voice of persons with disabilities in Milano Read More »
- The Ireland Women’s Cerebral Palsy Soccer Team Won the 2023 Fédération CP Football Nations League TitleThe team, which was composed of individuals with different abilities, defeated the Netherlands 12-6 in their tournament debut. They won their first match against Denmark …