Welcome To Blanchardstown C.I.L.
Part of a Nationwide group of disability organisations with the Disability Federation of Ireland.
What Is Independent Living
“Independent Living is about having the freedom to have the same choices that everyone else has in housing, transportation, education and employment. Independent living is about choosing what aspects of social, economic and political life people want to participate in.Independent living is about having control over your life, to have a family, to get a job, to participate socially and to realise your goals and dreams.“
Options, Rights, Empowerment, Independent.
BCIL is a not for profit company
For many disabled people, Independent Living can best be achieved by the employment of Personal Assistants.
Independent Living is not just about daily living. It is about self-determination, control, choice and the real freedom to make decisions Independent.
Blanchardstown CIL is part of a nationwide group of disability organisations of Ireland
Our Top Services
We transfer people with disabilities to appointments.
We provide a home support to local people with disabilities.
We will be happy to see you, as guest in our show.
We would like to welcome you to our community garden.
CALL TO ACTION
Please give what you can and help people in need in your community.
- Make Way Day 2023Make Way Day seeks to bring the disabled and the wider community together to consider how people with disabilities use the various public spaces we … Read more
- The visit of wheelchair users to the Spike Island highlighted the incapability of the facilityVisiting historical sites and landmarks is a popular activity for many people, but for wheelchair users, it can also be a challenge. However, with the … Read more
- The launch of the European Disability Card is expected to boost the free movement of people with disabilitiesThe European Commission’s proposal to establish a European disability card is a significant step in improving the free movement of people with disabilities. The proposal’s … Read more
- Minister Humphreys Announces Changes to the Reasonable Accommodation Fund and Awareness Support Scheme for Disability.Minister Humphreys made the announcement, on 29th August following an extensive review of the Reasonable Accommodation Fund for People with Disabilities and the Awareness Support … Read more
- What Works Building Evidence Fund 2023Minister for Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth, Roderic O’Gorman, has today announced the creation of a new fund under the What Works prevention and … Read more